Monday, February 19, 2007

No Title

Yesterday I did not look back
Yesterday I, after a long time again felt weak in the nerves
That Fluttery feeling
Yesterday I again day dreamed
Yesterday I wanted to blush and feel shy again

Yesterday when the old call came I was indifferent
Fond memories but that’s what it came down to-
fond memories

Yesterday I once again wanted to grab the warmth of the sun
It no longer matters that I do not want to look back
Yesterday it did'nt matter that the way ahead is still lone.


3 comments:

shuchika said...

hmmm....

i understand girl.

and there were those days when i jumped to every tingling sensation.
thinking were you there? were you around?

and then came the hurricane to sweep everything off.

And I was left indifferent. For ever.

Naveen Prakash said...

koi mujhe lauta de wo beete huye din...wo kagaj ki kashti wo baarish ka paani...
wo hamara office ke baad aur chutti ke din orchha jana...wo nadi kinaare beer pina...
wo dosto ke sath khana pakana aur fir long walk karna...wo 10 km chalna aur fir gapp maarna...
koi mujhe lauta de wo beete huye din...
wo raat ko 9 se 12 movie jaana ...wo dosto ke sath picnic manana...
wo baarish me bike pe orchha ghumna...
koi mujhe lauta de wo beete huye din... :D :) :)

darksunshine said...

naveen! 1st of all u r totally off-tune and 2ndly, ur commnet is more suited for taragram and not this one. yes, but i know wat u mean!