Tuesday, May 08, 2007

shake it 2 ur left and shake it 2 ur right

If you get caught on a Saturday afternoon in a contraption of a mall, while hip people and not so hip ones scurry about, have a foot massage as the last stopover. If you are mad since you have had to wait for lunch till 6.30 in the evening, then coax your friend to try out the electric body massage chair (which is rated at some freaking grands).

My friend sat trapped as if for some virtual reality experiment. Face frozen while man-made fists thumped through her back. Suddenly her shoulders started shaking –left-right-left-right-left-right. Her eyes kept opening wider by each fraction of the second.
The other friend had her mouth open wide while she asked- ‘why are you shakin so?’ I am not! She screamed. This chair is shakin! Take me out take me out!

My Saturday was made. As I knelt on the floor because my laugh got taken over by the tummy ache at seeing her shake and scream and look perplexed all in one electric moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its been a series of posts in the last few days.. cool!

and yea misery always gets you a cheering audience..

just make sure you are never on the stage :)

darksunshine said...

but on such a stage i wud b the 1st person 2 laugh at myself.
and not a self deprecating one at that!

Anonymous said...

well, easily said :)

darksunshine said...

easily said than done?
perhaps. but i know myself better, don't i?